No. of Positions: One
SEO India is hiring an expert Press Release Writer to join our team of SEO Experts, SEO Content Writers, Link Builders and Web Programmers. We provide search engine optimization (SEO) services to clients from various industries therefore the candidate must be able to write according to the “language” of different industries, which is not a difficult task for an accomplished writer.
Collaboration with Project Manager and Link Builder will be necessary. Candidate will also perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein. This is an exciting position that will allow you to expand your knowledge in the area of search engine optimization. We are looking for a quick learner who respects deadlines.
Press Release Writer’s position requires:
- Communicating with clients (mostly on e-mail)
- Gleaning a relevant news angle for each press release from each client
- Writing strong, news-worthy headlines and sub-headings
- Writing news-worthy press release body in inverted pyramid style
- Inserting keywords and hyperlinks in appropriate places in the copy
- Posting or publishing press releases on international press release syndication services
- Ability to write according to client’s industry
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism or English; or relevant degree or certification; and up to 2 years of writing experience
- Exceptional / excellent command on written English
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with search engine optimization concepts is desirable but not required and the candidate will be trained in SEO writing if needed
- Skilled in using MS Word
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to the accomplishing tasks
A competitive salary depending on experience, knowledge and abilities + annual bonus + retention bonus.
Immediate or as soon as possible
How to Apply:
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not make phone calls before sending your resume. In your email, you must specify your salary expectations. Resumes without salary expectation details will not be considered for the position.
Send samples of the recent press releases written by you along with your resume. The samples should be independently verifiable for us to make sure that it was actually written by you.
Press release writer, Press release writers, PR writer, PR writers, news release write, news release writers, SEO Content Writer, SEO Copywriter, SEO Copy Writer.